Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to embed the DataSphere Mobile website code on your website built on the GoDaddy platform.
Embedding this code will help your DataSphere marketing package generate more Leads through our call tracking, email contact forms, and coupon claim tracking.
To complete this process you will need to get your DataSphere Mobile Embed code from your my.datasphere.com account. You can access the page by clicking here.
- Log-in to your GoDaddy Website Builder and click on the Manage Site icon in the top right corner (three stacked lines).
- Select Site Settings in the dropdown menu.
- Select the General Settings tab in the pop-up window.
- Paste your DataSphere Mobile Website code into the box where it says Code to put between <HEAD> tags. (Get your code from your my.datasphere.com account here.)
- Click OK.
- Publish your changes by clicking the green Publish Button at the top of the page.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded your DataSphere Mobile Website and are ready to start generating leads for your business.