Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to embed the DataSphere Mobile website code on your website built on the Wordpress platform.
Embedding this code will help your DataSphere marketing package generate more Leads through our call tracking, email contact forms and coupon claim tracking.
To complete this process you will need to get your DataSphere Mobile Embed code from your my.datasphere.com account. You can access the page by clicking here.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard (yourdomain.com/wp-admin)
- Click on Appearance in the left side and then select the Editor option in the drop down menu.
- Find and click the Header (header.php) option in the Templates menu on the right side.
- Find the <head> tag in the content box. It will typically be located close to the top.
- Paste your DataSphere Mobile Website code into the content box in the line immediately below the <head> tag. (Get your code from your my.datasphere.com account here.)
- Click the blue Update File button at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded your DataSphere Mobile Website and are ready to start generating leads for your business.