Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to embed the DataSphere Mobile Website code on your website built on the Weebly platform.
Embedding this code will help your DataSphere marketing package generate more Leads through our call tracking, email contact forms and coupon claim tracking.
To complete this process you will need to get your DataSphere Mobile Embed code from your my.datasphere.com account. You can access the page by clicking here.
- Login to your Weebly.com account and click Edit Site.
- Click the Elements button in the upper left, then click and drag the </> Embed Code widget onto the top of your page.
- Click on the new box that contains the text "Click to set custom HTML." Then click Edit Custom HTML button.
- Deleted the text in the box, then paste your DataSphere Mobile Website code into the box. (Get your code from your my.datasphere.com account here.)
- Simply click outside the box to save the changes. Then click the Publish button in the upper right corner.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded your DataSphere Mobile Website and are ready to start generating leads for your business.