Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to embed the DataSphere Mobile website code on your website built on the Vistaprint platform.
Embedding this code will help your DataSphere marketing package generate more Leads through our call tracking, email contact forms and coupon claim tracking.
To complete this process you will need to get your DataSphere Mobile Embed code from your my.datasphere.com account. You can access the page by clicking here.
- Login to your Vistaprint SiteBuilder and click on Edit Website.
- Click on Other in the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Click and drag the Custom HTML widget on the page and drop it as close to the top of the page as possible.
- Double click in the Customer HTML box
- Paste your DataSphere Mobile Website code into the pop up box then click Save Changes. (Get your code from your my.datasphere.com account here.)
** Special note** The Custom HTML box will now appear all white but will not be visible to your website visitors.
- Click Publish in the upper right corner.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded your DataSphere Mobile Website and are ready to start generating leads for your business.