Follow these easy step-by-step instructions to embed the DataSphere Mobile website code on your website built on the Squarespace platform.
Embedding this code will help your DataSphere marketing package generate more Leads through our call tracking, email contact forms, and coupon claim tracking..
To complete this process you will need to get your DataSphere Mobile Embed code from your my.datasphere.com account. You can access the page by clicking here.
- Login to your Squarespace website and then click on Pages in the menu on the right.
- Find your home page in the list of pages on the right. Hover your cursor on the page name in the list and then click on the Settings icon.
- Click on Advanced in the upper right corner of the configure page pop-up.
- Paste your DataSphere Mobile Website code into the box labeled "Page Header Code injection." (Get your code from your my.datasphere.com account here.)
- Click Save at the bottom of the pop-up window.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded your DataSphere Mobile Website and are ready to start generating leads for your business.